Medical billing/transcription

Anyone know of any online courses (free/not much money) I can take on medical billing or transcription? I am trying to find an at home job and this is really the only legit thing I can find

baby4at38

Asked by baby4at38 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used to do medical transcription from my home. I had some medical courses, such as EMT/Paramedic... I just used that experience to build my business on. You don't have to have any courses. Decide how you want to do it and then start your own business. Make sure you have lots of books and dictionaries. You have all access to anything you can get from a class online right now FREE. Anyway, one thing I do want to point out that this is NOT an easy thing to do. You have to have a quiet area to work, you have to work a set amount of hours. You have to be able to understand a lot of foreign accents. If you aren't interested in doing it yourself, I always recommend www.mtdaily.com. They have lots of jobs posted there and sometimes even, no experience necessary, positions.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:09 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I just sent you a PM
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:26 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I was thinking of the same thing, if you find out more please let me know. I would love to get into medical trancripstion at home.
    elsa77

Answer by elsa77 at 2:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009