how am i suppose to know?(tmi)

lately my underwear has been wet when i go to the bathroom..im pretty sure it is just discharge but how am i suppose to know that it isn't my water leaking or something? Im only 25 weeks but im scared of this happening

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Call your Doctor ASAP! Also you might have some bladder leakage too. That's very common.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If your concerned you need to go see your doctor.

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Wear a maxi pad. Note the frequency of changing pads, the color and odor.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 11:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• if you are super worrried i would call your dr. But with that said during pregnancy women have lots of extra dishcharge it just happens plus it could be alittle urine to leaking if baby is pressing just right. Iv been known to sneeze and pee myself here lately sucks lol. Invist in some panty liners.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If its your water breaking you would know, it would be alot not just a spot. Its perfectly normal to feel wet down there all the time during pregnancy. I use small panyliners everyday and change my undies at night. you want to stay dry down there as much as possible... in pregnancy you can also be more prone to yeast infections. keeping it dry as you can helps yeast not breed.
    peppermintkathy

Answer by peppermintkathy at 12:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• im 28 wks w #3..it's normal..but i do find myself wearing panty liners alot more this time around than w my other 2...but def call your dr if your concernd
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:12 PM on Jan. 30, 2009