Jessica Simpson is fat...

If she is fat then I am obese. Are you mad about this? I'm not pissed, but I don't think its right.

Asked by CorCorsmomma at 11:15 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• I agree with you. If she's fat, then I'm a cow. Geez. She's healthy!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well she is a lot bigger than what she was for Dukes of Hazzard, but I think that she looks good. I think that the outfit that she wore in those pictures just made her look proportioned weird and bigger than she actually is. I think she looks happy and healthy.

Answer by jenniferlee_12 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• What pic are y'all talking about?

Answer by navy-wife at 11:21 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It looked to me(the pic I seen), she just put some cloths on. That's all.

Answer by louise2 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yep i am amazed! my bf saw those comments on line this morning and was shocked. she looks great. so she has a shape, aint we supposed to be curvy? i think in "their" minds there are 2 sizes of women: skinny or fat. there doesnt seem to be a normal now days. in the fashion or entertainment industry anyway.

Answer by pammd at 11:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I think the media always has to try to dig up crap on someone, or they are not happy. OMG sounds like some cafemom posters!!!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If Jessica Simpson is fat I must be a whale. If I looked like her I wouldn't give a damn what anyone else said about me!

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• poor girl im so glad im not famouse. I honestly think it was just her outfit that made her look like she had gained some weight and even then she doesnt look fat. I guess the entertainment industry has to have something to gossip about.

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 11:25 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• im not shy at all to admit a good looking woman when i see one, and jessica simspon is very very good looking. skinny or "fat." she looks amazing either way, of course in dukes of hazzard she was TINY, but now she is healthy.

Answer by walkthisway522 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Wow. You have way too much time on your hands. :( Who the heck cares ????

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:32 AM on Jan. 30, 2009