Do you ever post anonymously just for the hell of it?

I really don't care who has a problem with me posting anonymously. I just do it cuz I feel like it. I'm not hurting anyone. Do you ever do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes. All the time. It's a choice. I use it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes. This is America isn't it? LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you want to post anonymous. You go right ahead. Don't have a problem with it

Answer by louise2 at 11:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I do sometimes on touchy subjects, or if the info is personal but mostly I show who I am, I like to idea of being able to hide and still ask a question that is personal.. Hell I dont want the world to know everything about me, yes I said the world because if you google your screen name just about everything you wrote will come up. So much for being private/ secure huh
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 11:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol... i used it once- because the info i was sharing was personal, if I wouldn't say it in real life with my name to it I don't feel I should put it online (meaning it keeps me respectful at all times)
    however if you wanna post anonymously go right ahead- it really doesn't bother me at all unless you are downright rude and insulting. then it is my choice to ignore you hehe.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:34 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have once or twice. But I had a good reason to do so.

Other than that, nah. I just don't have a need for it most of the time.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yup LOL
    Anonymous

• I usually only do it if I'm saying something really personal. I try not to be really ugly or hateful when responding to people's questions, so I don't feel the need to be anonymous. The only time I have a problem with someone else being anonymous is when they're just being hateful and only because it's so childish.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• no. i never did because i didn't know i could. till now. lol
    Anonymous

• I do on a lot of the topics because i dont like to share EVERYTHING. that and i have been judged on a lot of things, so i hide a lot. pretty sad if you ask me
    Anonymous