Im lookin for other mothers that are currently in martial arts.....Is there any out there?

Im a kickboxer and a MMA fighter. Nothin professional, not that id mind it =) Does anybody love it as much as I do? Its a great stress reliever!

TheLostMuppet

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 5:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Yes, yes, yes. My 11 y.o. daughter and I have been doing karate for almost a year now. My daughter is doing fantastic and almost at her purple belt. I am testing for my orange next week and I am having a blast with it. I just LOVE the martial arts and it's one sport that when I leave the dojo, after a tough workout (which he sometimes refers to as "fun night"), I'm tired, but still feel like a million bux. I get to start sparring after I get my belt, I can't wait. My gear is already ordered!!!
    thumpah325

Answer by thumpah325 at 6:32 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• i took kickboxing classes about 2 yrs ago and LOVED it....i have been saving money to get into the class again...i miss it sooo much!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:34 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have been taking karate for a year and I am now a purple belt. I will be testing for my blue next month. I love it and sparring is the best, just a couple of bruises but I still love it!
    ScrappySue

Answer by ScrappySue at 9:03 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have a black belt in Karate. I haven't trained in a while, but miss it terribly. I just have not found a school with an instructor that compares to my sensei in Alabama. I agree that it is a wonderful stress reliever and a GREAT way to stay in shape!
    scrapbug

Answer by scrapbug at 7:24 AM on Jun. 22, 2008

• hey--i know another lady who's into karate--her screen name is Goodwoman614.
    UTZY

Answer by UTZY at 4:47 AM on Aug. 10, 2008