implantation bleeding... when does it happen??

if i tested two days before my period is due and its a positive test... then the next day i am spotting does that mean that i am not pregnant? or is it implantation bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't have implantation bleeding with any of my pregnancies (3).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• could be. You'll just have to wait and see. I'd call to get an appointment with an OB though.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 11:39 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• A LOT OF WOMEN HAVE THEIR PERIODS OR SPOTTING IN THEIR FIRST MONTH OR TWO OF PREGNANCY. iT IS VERY COMMON. iF YOU HAD A POSITIVE TEST YOUR INSURANCE WILL NEED A DOCTOR TO VERIFY, SO YOU'LL HAVE TO HAVE A TEST DONE BY YOUR OB/GYN. THAT WILL MAKE YOU REST ASSURED. AND DON'T FORGET... THERE COULD BE SPOTTING THRUOUT YOUR PREGNANCY TOO!!
    Mrs.Williamson

Answer by Mrs.Williamson at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I had implantation bleeding right around the time my period would have been due. It is more like a brownish color, sometimes a little pink...Absolutely nothing like a period. Its only a tiny bit. If you actually need to use a pad then its prob ur period.
    Anonymous

• if your spotting its normal
    as long as u dont have pains n the theres not alot of blood ur fine.
    n ur still pregnant. wish u the best
    Perez18

Answer by Perez18 at 2:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009