haha baby moving

im sitting here with my labtop on this website and apparently my baby has decided he doesnt want the labtop sitting on my belly because he just started kicking up a storm and hes making the labtop jump around it almost feel off my lap. LOL anyone elses baby kick hard enough to make something fall off their bellys?

Mommy2B04

Asked by Mommy2B04 at 11:35 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yep when i was pregnant she sent my cell phone flying : ) so sweet
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• not this one yet ( only 4 months) but my first did not want anything touching my belly... i would balance a glass of water on me and watch it bounce...(i'd obviously hold on to it lightly )
    it's cute... also my youngest when she'd sleep would jut out a little-- like my uterus just wasn't cutting it- I'd wake up with a foot sized bump sticking out on one side...creepy a lil....i'd push it back in and wait for her to latch onto my ribs again
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 11:42 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He's probably responding to the heat of the laptop. He says he's warm enough in there =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It's a LAPtop, not a labtop. Why do you think it sits on your lap? LOL.
    Anonymous

• ok anon way to be a tad rude just because i miss spelled the stupid thing. My goodness there is always someone who has to be rude isnt there.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• When I was pregnant, pretty far along, I would lay on the couch with the remote on my belly. DD would kick and kick and kick until I moved it. Like I was bothering her, lol.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My DD Just Kicked My Laptop Last Night LOL. My SO Freaked Out When He Saw It Jump.
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 8:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Those are the sweetest moments!
    My daughter is 38 weeks now and we all get so amazed to see her whole abdomen morph into strange bumps and shapes...LOL. Her baby does NOT like to be poked at...LOL...she'll kick and push right back at where she was poked at.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 12:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009