Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

health insurance Help?

my co-workers husband is very ill but does not have health insurance so he can't see a doctor....and they cant afford insurance for him right not sure what she can do and i feel terribly sorry for her...does anyone know of anything they can do? or where they could go?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

Answers (3)
  • I'm Sorry on this! This is the Story of my Life!! I need Glasses, Contacts an inhaller, Migraine Scripts' Female issues taken care of Etc.. I also suffer from prior injuries like A Skull Fracture, concussion, head injuries, seperated sternum, scoliosis, A broken collar bone & tail bone Etc.. I ache & hurt so much & can get no help!! Try A county office, Social Services, Community Care any State or Government offices! I Also have A Needy Disabled Senoir Cit. Brother that needs Glasses his Walker Fixed & What not.. Here in WI it seems no one cares or Helps! But for Health issues I had in '05 Have me at the collection Agency Etc... Having NO quality of Life & Care is Scary... Especially like when I can't Breath.. Start Wheezing & use an old Expired inhaller! Once it gave me hives so bad my Face & Eye Swelled so Huge I thought I'd Die!! I understand & feel the pain!! I hate how health issues & prblems get swept under the rug!

    Answer by Angellinda at 12:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • Just go the ER, I think they treat regardless.

    Answer by jeanclaudia at 12:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • Even going to the ER that is going to be one heck of a bill...there is an alternative!

    Answer by businesswife1 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.