Ovulation Kits

I was pg and m/c/had an ectopic in Oct-Nov of '08. I now am kinda back on a schedule and am supposed to be fertile5th-15th my time to BD with 11th being my most fert day. I am looking to buy a OPK and wanted to know which ones ya bought and if you got pregnant with the help of using it. It has been years since using one. If I remember correctly they give ya 7 tests to pee on just like HPT and they tell ya yes or no days?? Help me out

saralee02

Asked by saralee02 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I didn't have any luck with them myself, but my cycles have always been irregular which made it a bit hard. But I would recommend the digital ones that give you a smiley face just because they're easier to interpret and you don't have to worry about whether the test line is really as dark as the control line or if you just want it to be.

But yes, that's how it works. 7-10 tests in a kit, and they tell you when your LH surge happens, which is usually a day or two before you ovulate, so the day of the positive test and the next day are your most fertile days.

DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 11:51 AM on Jan. 30, 2009

• When I got prego with my daughter 3 years ago I used the First Response kit. Now that we are try again I like the clearblue digital as there is no guessing game with the lines! Good luck and sorry to hear about your miscarriage...I also had a m/c in 2008
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 1:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Try this:

I have a chart i used to tell when is the best time to try.
    Let me know.
    The best is every other day until your period is due.
    Also use a product called insteads to hold the sperm from leaking out.
    Also following do not get up for 30 minutes and have a pillow under your hips and butt.
    Also missionary is best.
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2009