Boys are gross!

I sent DS to wash his face and hands, I hear grunting and he tell's me that he's poohing. When he's done he anounces, "It's huge and green!" There was spinach in our soup last night. He wan't everyone in the house to come and see it. How gross, his sister has gone to investigate! She's gross too. lol He just apologized to me because she flushed it and he can't show it to me.
Are you kids gross? What gross things do they do? My kids also fart in eachother's eyes!

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 7 year old step son picks his nose and feeds it to the dog. But at least he doesn't eat it himself or flick it some where I guess. Boys are still gross when they "grow up" too though. My SO and his friends discuss their bowl movements all the time.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My son is gross. He'll grunt and cry, then fart really loud.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well if your son is gross then my husband is gross too. He always tells me about the color, size, amout, etc. of his poo, and often wants me to come and "inspect" it. And yes he farts on me. Hmmm...maybe he is just an overgrown child?
    Anonymous

• Men are pigs! This will only get worse! They are so facinated by bodily functions..I don't get it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter is always picking the biggest boogers from her nose and wiping them on the table or bed.. haha.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My oldest daughter (4) usually feels the need to describe her poop too. "Mom! I pooped a shark!"
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 12:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My sons are the same way. Two stinky boys I have but I love them. Hee. Hee.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My DD just started picking her nose. She will go and get a tissue, but she still has to show me. "Look at my big booger Mommy!" She's so proud of herself!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009