Used car

looking to buy a used are. I found a 2010 toyota corolla LE in my area online for 13,875. It has 16,100 miles on it. What is the less amount of cash you think they would take for it?? I have no clue when it comes to cars. Im 27 I asked my dad about going with me to look at cars he said he would but...its been 2 months and aint heard from him. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jun. 10, 2012 in Shopping

• That has very low miles. I highly doubt they'd go lower than 13,000

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:41 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• cash as in down payment or cash paid in full?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• Paid in full
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:50 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• Start by offering $10,000. you never know what the situation is,, on line you can see what the prices should be about $13,5000,, but cold hard cash is something desirable in this economy,, be sure to get the title first!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:15 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• Look up values online on Kelley Blue Book. That will give you an idea if the asking price is fair. It's good to have someone experienced, like your dad to go w/ you too. If he can't do you have a male friend or family member to go w/ you? Dont forget the CarFax! GL!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• That sounds like a good price for a car with few miles. How much are you willing to put into a used car? Definitely make sure it has not been wrecked previously. Make sure the transmission and motor are in their best working order. Usually people price cars higher than what they expect to get out of them. Offer $11, 500 and go from there.

Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 10:33 PM on Jun. 10, 2012