Do you like some contemporary christian music? (even if you are not christian yourself)

I admit I listen to some of it. It puts me in a good mood if I am down.

arbutusdawn

Asked by arbutusdawn at 12:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes, I do. And I agree it can really lift your spirits!!!
    pst430

Answer by pst430 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It's not for me.  My musical tastes are very sensual and transcendental.  My 16 year old atheist daughter on the other hand, listens to a lot of Christian rock.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• there is some christian rock i don't mind, most of the time I do not even realize it is christian music though. Personally I like music in general, as long as it's not to heavy.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I like some of it
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 1:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If I'm going to listen to Christian music, I want it to sound like the rest of the music I enjoy... which is usually pretty hard rock. I also think that it's a good way to reach people who normally wouldn't listen to Christian music because they don't enjoy traditional gospel type music.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I love Christian music. My iPod is full!
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 2:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I am Christian and love Christian music of all kinds. It has a way of moving me like none other. I love to sing out my favorite songs to Him and praise the Lord with my voice....even though my voice could use some lessons. This is my favorite song for now......I journaled about it today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4JK_6osCH74

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I like it but I like CHristian Gospel more
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't mind Walls of Jericho, although I'm guessing they're not exactly who you had in mind ;)
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Being Christian, I love Praise and Worship music. I also love the old hymns,but the Praise and Worship music is so great. I love just singing the choruses over and over throughout the day, it never fails to pick me up,and remind me what an Awesome God we worship!
    stvmen88

Answer by stvmen88 at 5:17 PM on Jan. 30, 2009