What is one thing you took for granted that you don't have now but you wish you had it back?

Mine would be my old job. I'm jobless and can't find one. Now I wish I had it back. But the economy sucks and they're losing business too!!! I wish I had it more than anything and I need it more now than I did then.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My long hair! I cut all my hair off over a year ago and donated it. Now it's taking forever to grow back and it's been an annoying awkward process. There's that horrible in between phase. Ugh!
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 12:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I know how that feels. I did the same thing a year ago. I just now finished the awkward, in between stage. My hair looks like crap in that stage...argg.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My long hair.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 12:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Just being able to be a SAHM. Now I do babysitting in my home three days a week and I miss the time I just had with my kiddos.
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 12:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I miss I had my youth back. I wish I had done more and had more fun. Now I'm in my late 30's and life is a lot harder with more responsibilities.

I also wish I had my Dad back. I wish I had visited him more. I took for granted that he would always be here and now it will be 6 years this August that he's been gone.
    VirgoMom807

Answer by VirgoMom807 at 12:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• when i was about 12 my stepdad gave me a stuffed animal it was a dog well he died the following year and i had the dog till i was about 17 i was gettin rid of some stuff and had it in a bag i needed to go throw and i guess my dad thought i looked throw it and he throw out the bag i wish i had that dog back
    mommy033

Answer by mommy033 at 12:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• my freedom and sleep but now i have kids so more freedom or sleep
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 1:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Taking my looks for granted when I didn't have a reason to! How stupid! lol
    NOW looking back I WISH I looked like that instead of constantly hating my appearance then.
    Anonymous

• my mom living up the road. i used to just want to get home and get the day over with, but now that i live 3000 miles away from her, i miss it so much.
    and i wish i would have visited my dad more. he was sick, and i was going up every other week, but i had stuff i could have given up so i could go every week. I was greedy, and believed the drs when they told us that he'd be around a while longer. ( the dr he had was a jerk, and made everything worse than it should have been) i saw my daddy Thanksgiving of 07 last. . .I miss him.
    AliciaO

Answer by AliciaO at 1:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm the same as anon, I hated the way I looked before and now I just WISH I could look like that again. There was nothing wrong with me before and people told me I was beautiful but I didn't believe them, now that I look like this, uggh what I would do to look like that again!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009