Water breaking?

All this morning I have been leaking a little. Whatever it is is clear and odorless. But I don't know if it's just normal discharge or if my water is slowly leaking. Everytime I stand up, or move more comes out. It's not a lot, just like a tsp. here and there. I am 1 day over due, so I don't know if it's just wishful thinking or if I should contact my doctor. What do you think?

CaylaLU

Asked by CaylaLU at 12:40 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i think you should go get checked ...it definnitely couldn't hurt anything...and if you are leaking then theyll probably help you along being your past your due date...
    mommy2one07

Answer by mommy2one07 at 12:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• sounds like your water to me
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doctor or the hospital. It sounds to me like your water broke. When mine broke I was on the toilet and it sounded like a huge cup of water was dumped into the toilet... LOL!!! It was my first pregnancy but there was no dought that it was my water because it just kept coming and coming. Good luck and congrats!!!
    kshipmay2008

Answer by kshipmay2008 at 1:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If it is amniotic fluid then it's possibly a high leak or just one layer-- not anything urgent, either way. Remember NOTHING inside after a rupture (just in case); NO vaginal exams, intercourse, tampons...

Be sure to watch for color-tinting, odor, and signs of a fever.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009