Are you a blonde or a brunette?

Do you think the saying is true that blondes have more fun and brunettes are smarter?

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Blonde with dark highlights.Many gorgeous women with brown hair turn many guys heads.But for some reason, if a blonde walks into a room with a buch of brown or black haired guys they get so nutty. Just IDK I guess the sunny color just naturally gets more attention. But brunettes are so elegant.It depends on how the color looks on the person indivdiually and not as a whole.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm brunette! LOL. I'm pretty smart =]
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 12:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well I have red hair and think I'm the best of both!! I have lots of fun and am smart!! =)

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 12:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm that shade right in the middle where some people call me blonde and some call me a brunette. I've known a lot of really smart blondes, and I don't believe blondes have more fun.. I think more fake blondes might =)
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 1:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm also a red head who chooses to be blonde or brunette depending on my mood when it's time to get my hair done again... I get to choose whether to be smart or have fun lol.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm a brunette. I consider myself rather intelligent.

But I think it's just a cute stereotype. My best friend is blonde and she's smarter than me :P
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• fake blondes def. get more attention than fake brunettes, but know who gets the most (I have done all of the above) the two tone look, blonde on top and dark brown on the bottom... it was a trend for a short time and has really caught on in the sex industry world (probably why more men notice it). i had my hair like that last year and I really liked it (my avatar photo was taken during that time but I'm wearing a hat... oh well)
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• IDK, but I've had the best of both worlds, I guess... I had white blonde hair as a child and was still a blonde through high school. Eventually my hair got darker and darker and I'm now a brunette ;-)
    SahmTam

Answer by SahmTam at 1:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm dark blond...and I'm pretty smart. (so I've been told, anyway...)
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Face it, we are all beautiful and smart.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 2:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009