AS SEEN ON TV PRODUCTS??

i have only bought one thing from a infomericial it was the nailpen which was supp to give u a free manicure set an it didn't.i was very disappointed in the nailpen as well

if there any as seen on tv product that u like or didn't like..i really want to try the icee slushee thing but don't want to get if its not worth it

SHORTSHORT

Asked by SHORTSHORT at 10:22 PM on Jun. 10, 2012 in Shopping

• Often I look for "as seen on TV" products on Ebay -- and I most times find a better deal on the same item!! Plus FREE shipping and handling! Just something to consider!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 11:58 AM on Oct. 29, 2012

• Magic BuIIet jaja
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 10:50 PM on Aug. 8, 2012

• thank u ladies..i'm goin to get the magic slushy when i get off work..
    SHORTSHORT

Comment by SHORTSHORT (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jun. 15, 2012

• I have no bought a single one.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 6:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• Never bought any of those "As Seen on TV" items. I've seen some of them in stores and they aren't well made.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 1:00 PM on Jun. 11, 2012

• We have the screen mesh thing, it's great. I also bought the eggies. I use them when making potatoe salad, saves time not having to peel the darned eggs. Oh and a friend told me the No No hair removal thing works great also. I did wait till they were in the stores though.
    meriana

Answer by meriana at 1:12 AM on Jun. 11, 2012

• I was dumb enough to buy the Egg Eazy thing - to boil eggs without the shells - it's in the trash! Glad to hear good reviews on the screen, I did see that at Wal-Mart. Thanks
    My kids also want that slushy thing. I'm unsure if that will actually work.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 12:50 AM on Jun. 11, 2012

• I refuse to order anything from TV like that...only waiting until I can get them from a store. We have the mesh screen thing and haven't used it yet. DD wants the icee slushy thing, but haven't bought it yet. Both you can get at Wal-Mart. DD also wants something that turns water into slush, but I've told her she needs to wait until it is available at Wal-Mart.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:44 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• My mom orders a lot of stuff and gives me stuff sometimes. My favorites are my Ronco knives, and the meatloaf pan.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2012

• We got the magic mesh screen door thing and I love it! Works great. Ours is under a covered area, I can't say it would fare as well if it got hit with the wind an weather!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 10:38 PM on Jun. 10, 2012