• In the Spotlight:

birthday party ideas?

im starting to think of birthday party ideas for my daughter. she will be two in april. any ideas?

JuJu_Bean

Asked by JuJu_Bean at 1:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• My sons Bday is April 3rd,usually a goodtime to get outdoors,and what kid dont love that!For a rowdy 2 yr old just something physical would be best even if you have to opt for indoors(rainy),Around here we have Pump up the fun where there are a bunch of inflatables to jump in,go throughmaze,big slides,etc.
    The_ME_Trilogy

Answer by The_ME_Trilogy at 1:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• What kids of things does she like and what sort of a budget are you on? I love making party plans!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:21 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I just did a 2 y/o b-day in Oct and the best thing i did was rent a "jumper" (or bouncy house...whatever they are called) The kids were entertained for hours and it gave them great excercise and wore them out! LOL. And some of the adults even got in for some fun!
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009