O' Charley's potato soup Changed!

Has any one else noticed that they changed the recipe? they started using powdered cheese instead of creamy cheese. It tastes like nacho cheese...ick
I say we need to boycott because this angry pregnant woman is craving the old style.
I'd like to note that the sweet rolls are still wonderfully delicious.

LuckyClown

Asked by LuckyClown at 1:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I think it is because of the price of cheese. There are alot of other places that are doing this also. Like McDonalds cutting back to one piece of cheese on the double cheese burger. We had a frozen pizza the other night and only about half had cheese on it. The reason that I know this is because my husband and I are dairy farmer and we aren't getting paid very much for our milk right now. Please support your dairy farmers and drink and eat lots of dairy. Thanks
    Trinitysmom1205

Answer by Trinitysmom1205 at 1:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I noticed it changed too!! OMG, I thought it was just me!! I used to love it, and the last few times I have had it, I thought to myself, ugh, what's this?!
    nichvegas-mommy

Answer by nichvegas-mommy at 1:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yeah apparently by the time I had it and in all my pregnant sensitivity noticed right away it was off it had been changed for two months. The waitress said we were the first people to notice.
    My hubs finished it for me but even he said it wasn't as good.
    It's not at all what it should be...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I think our family buys enough milk to support a small farm- hehe- I crave milk too...
    I figured it was another side effect of economy.... sigh... I'll pay more for the soup just keep making it the right way!!!!!
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 2:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009