anyone feel like they are drowning? LoL

I am supposed to drink 90oz of water of water with in a 24 hour period... EVERYDAY while pregnant... Before I was pregnant I maybe drank 400z in a day...
I feel like I am always drinking and peeing...
I am 11 weeks and I do know it gets worse.
I try to drink most if not all of it before I go to bed and give my self a 2 hour window of not sucking the water down so I am not up all night peeing.. But that seemd not to work...:(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that supposed to be 40 oz
    Anonymous

• ha! u dont HAVE to drink that much...just drink 8 glasses of water a day..thats all the human body needs...even when your pregnant
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 1:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I just drink when I'm thirsty..I don't measure.
    BambiF

Answer by BambiF at 1:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i just drink when i want to as well, and its pretty often so for me that works..my dr said a half gallon a day..not sure if thats equivelant to 8 glasses a day.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• unless its medically nessecary you should just drink whne your thristy otherwise youll spend most of your pregnancy in the bathroom and you wont get any sleep my SO
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You should really only drink when you're thirsty. Don't push it. It's a common misconception that we 'need' a certain amount of water every day. Most people get their water from actual water but also from coffee, juice, tea, etc. Don't push yourself to drink more than your body needs. If you drinkw hen you're thirsty, you'll be getting enough.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 2:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Woah girl slow down, it is possible to drink too much water. Drink when you are thirsty don't force yourself.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 3:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• well, they say its bad for us to wait till we're thirsty..something about when you get thirsty your body already starts dehydrating or something..i dont remember what they said, something along those lines though..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 9:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009