buy balloons already blown up or

make my own with a helium tank? which is cheaper for my kids bday party?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Helium tank is cheaper IMO - we were able to rent one at a party store and got our balloons online. VERY cheap and massive quantities!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It depends on how many balloons you want. If you get one of those small tanks they are SO not worth it. We did that last year with my dds party and the helium was crappy and it didnt do as many balloons as we thought. It would have been better tog et them already blown up. For my wedding we rented a tank b ut we had over 500 balloons. That was less expensive since we had so many. For my oldests baby shower we bought around 20 balloons and 5 mylars blown up and it was cheaper then renting a good tank. So again it depends on how many you want.

Answer by gemgem at 1:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I also think it depends on how much time you've got. Do you want to be filling up all those balloons? Just buy them! It saves you one less hassle.
    Anonymous