How do i find out if my SO is cheating?

been really secretive about his my space and emails lately he used to tell me everything and I had all his passwords but all of a sudden he changed them all just have a feeling hes up to no good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• That does sound very odd. Do you know how to check the history/cookies/etc on your computer? I would look into that, maybe he's not smart enough to delete them and you'll be able to see what he's doing.
    luvr4ula

Answer by luvr4ula at 1:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• key logger? Maybe just have an open conversation with him?
    Anonymous

• I think if he was cheating he would make new accounts. Not be stupid enough just to change the passwords on the old ones.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 1:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Ask him.

Be a grown up and ask him.

Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 1:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• sit down & talk to him. My DF did this too. . suddenly had a password on his computer. .
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Just talk the man. You are not married. He didn't vow to forsake all others. Maybe the man just wants privacy on his own computer.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• If you know his e-mail password then you can get myspace to mail his myspace password to his e-mail.
    When you go to sign in myspace It says "Forgot your password?" Click that, type in his e-mail and it will send it.
    Then sign in to his myspace. I'm pretty sure he didn't think to change his e-mail password.
    Anonymous

• talk talk talk
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 1:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Also look up a Free Keylogger on th internet and download it. You can view everything he types and all the pages he visits with the keylogger.
    Anonymous

• talk to him...if you still feel weird,use your gut feeling. Usually its correct. Googly a spyware kit. OfficeDepot may have a spyware kit too. I had to do this when I found out my ex was talking to other ladies.Myspace messes up lots of relationships and friendships it seems,lol.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009