Really Depressed and only 2 months left..

I dont want anyone being rude...I'd like someone to try to cheer me up...

Im 7 months pregnant and I dont even look pregnant at all..in fact..i think my stomach shrunk..i just dont feel pregnant anymore...Im depressed...I look at all the other women that are pregnant and theyre HUGE!! Theres someone thats due in June and she looks like she's about to pop and she probably weights about 5 pounds more than me...

I really dont feel pregnant anymore :-\
When the baby kicks im starting to think its just muscle spasm's.

=[

Could anyone try to cheer me up ='{

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• u will be fine i am due in April and i was freaked to i just started to feel my baby kick so i was nervous too u are not like all those other woman and u will be fine as long as you stick to ur appointments and the doctor says ur fine u are
    josalin

Answer by josalin at 1:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry you're depressed :( A woman I worked with didn't actually look pregnant until she was 8 months and all of the sudden she was HUGE!!! lol. Don't feel bad, This is such an exciting time.
    Disney_mommie

Answer by Disney_mommie at 1:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• 1 you may not be as far along as thought
    2 the baby really grows these next couple months (When i was 6 months preggo someone asked if i was still expecting or if I lost the baby- I gave birth to an 8 lb 4 oz 21 in long baby girl)
    3 Cherish this time. Its amazing and you'll miss it
    4 smile honey youll be fine : )
    Anonymous

• not every womens belly grows the same way. Its ok be glad you dont have huge belly and havnt gained a tone of weight its easier to get your self back after the birth. The only thing that matters in the end is you will have a happy healthy baby to hold and love. Its truly amazing. Just try and relax every women is different and shows different who knows you may suddenly get huge in the next month lol with my first i didnt show at all till about 34weeks then one morning i woke up and BAM there it was. Try and go do something for yourself get a message or have a pedicure done.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Before i was pregnant i weighed 104LBS with a fast matobolism. I weighted 117 about 2 weeks ago and the doctors want me to gain 2 pounds a week...well in 1 week i gained that 2 pounds but now im back at 117lbs..i lost weight!!

Im due April 22nd with a flat stomach pretty much and my friend who is due June 2nd is popping out like crazy!!

could it also be because im such a tiny person? wouldnt you think that the skinnier you are the bigger you'd be because the uterus and baby technically have no where to hide?
    Anonymous

• You'll be alright. Just think atleast your not waddling yet. With my First child I hardly showed at all even in my 9th month. It was hard to convince people that I was preggers lol. But the good thing was for me I didn't have to wear Maturnity clothes lol! Yes I admit at times I was sad but then I started to think of the fun times I will have with my baby. With my Second child omg I was so miserable because I was huge beyond huge I was 6months I looked like was ready to pop. That was more depressing than ever. I didn't like wear my Materinity pants at all.

Your only in your 7th month anyways you'll show just be patient sweetie. ANother thing to look at is its less baby fat you have to try to lose!
    Anonymous

• its ok one day soon you are going to wake up and your bellie will be popped out so far that you wont see your toes anymore just be patient that baby will pop out soon i wish i was still small i have three weeks to go and i cant wait to have my balance back
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 2:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Be lucky you're not huge and don't have to hear comments like "are you having twins or what?" Trust me, that would be worse. I'm 34 wks. and look pretty big, but I feel like I've looked pregnant for a long time now. One co-worker, whom I see every morning, just noticed! Some people are just totally oblivious. You will start looking big soon, it also may be the clothes you're wearing. Some things make me look really huge and other things make me look just kinda pregnant.
    Anonymous

• i was the same as you with my first 105 and never looked pregnant till almost 8 months and after that i got totally huge and ended up freaking out doctors with a big baby girl 7lbs 15oz she was a ham and still is too this day 5yr later give it some time you will be ok and so will baby
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009