are there any good bath products and lotions for babies with sensitive skin?

I use aveeno baby but everytime I put the lotion on her face it dries her face out even more and she gets some red dry spots.

Kaitlyn0816

Asked by Kaitlyn0816 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• try just your reqular johnson and johnson baby lotion. maybe she just has a sensativity to aveeno.
    Anonymous

• Eucerin products are great!!
    Anonymous

• use a lotion thats for sensitive skin, you dont need to get baby products! my doctor told me so.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• didnt johnsons or sum company make a line FOR sensitive skin ... i swear they did ... i just cant think who , sorry...i kno i have pampers sensitive skin wipes...
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 1:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter has very dry skin and very sensitive skin and i ve tried all the sensitive lotions and baby wash's and they all still broke her out, the only lotion and baby wash i have found that doesnt dry her skin out or break her out is by johnson its the lavender night time baby wash and lotion it comes in a purple bottle.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 1:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I liked Gentle Naturals (it has Pooh characters on the bottle) for my daughter - I believe it's made by orajel of all people but it cleared up her eczema

tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 1:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter has ad extremely sensitive skin since she was born. Her father has rosacea and I see it in her future. I always use Aveeno products, sensitive (perfume free/dye free) wipes, and I also use butt medicine that has no perfumes in it. Another problem was when she started to eat baby food, anything that had a tomato in it would turn her cheeks bright red, so you had to be careful and make sure the food didnt get all over.
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 2:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• my daughter has had eczema from birth and we use baby aquaphor to keep her moisturized.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:36 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Try baby aquaphor, eucerin or baby bee (which is natural) they sell it in the baby aisle at target and at natural food stores...or go online to burts bee.com and click on baby bee....they have alot of products
    blackwellqk

Answer by blackwellqk at 3:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• tmcewen - thank u!! thats wat i was talking about , i just got home from walmart , while i was up there i looked for it , than wen i got home i forgot the name! lol but u got it lol
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 8:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009