Have you ever been sooo excited for a trip

then when it happens, it seems like everything goes wrong? This last weekend, hubby and I took time off to go see our 9 month old grandson who we hadn't seen in 4 months!! I was so excited!!!! Then, one thing after another seemed to go wrong culminating with me taking a very long, hot bubble bath to relax and de-stress only to slip getting out of the tub, fall and end up in urgent care!!!

I damaged the nerves in my "funny bone" and have to wait for the hematoma and swelling to go away to see if its permanent or not....

Not quite the trip I was expecting... but my grandson is ADORABLE!!!!

Nimue930

Asked by Nimue930 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 11, 2012 in Travel

• all the time! we learned that when we want to take a trip, it has to be spur of the moment. the last planned trip ended up with me totaling the truck due to black ice. hope you feel better and enjoy your grandson
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 3:49 AM on Jun. 12, 2012

• I'm sorry that all that happened, OUCH.

meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:27 PM on Jun. 11, 2012

• Awe i hope your okay.. and that you still get to see your gs
    mommys2cupcakes

Answer by mommys2cupcakes at 4:28 PM on Jun. 11, 2012

• That is sucky! Hope you heal quickly and I am glad you got to see your grandson!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:42 PM on Jun. 11, 2012