What lotion really helps with severly dry kinda itchy skin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• aveeno oatmeal lotion or even the cheap walmart brand oatmeal lotion works well. Try using a sea salt scrub in the shower to it really helps.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yeah, Aveeno is awesome. Gold Bond also has a medicated lotion for dry skin, I believe.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 1:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Aquaphor by Eurcerin
    tmcewen

Answer by tmcewen at 1:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Eucerin calming creme is what I use. It's expensive but worth it. I have the same problem. Aveeno is an excellent product too.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 1:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Lotion won't help with anything, it isn't thick enough. You need a cream like eucerin or aquaphor. Both work wonders!!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 2:01 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I used Aveeno last year when my skin was sooo dry from the cold wind and none of the other lotions worked. My skin felt softer after the first application. It's great!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 2:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My boys were scaly as lizzards and I tried everything mentioned above and then some. The ped told me to use Cortaid and it really worked...but as soon as I let up it will start to come back so they get the rub down everyday after bath.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Definately Eucerin cream. When my hands were raw, cracked and bleeding that's the stuff I used and it worked wonders.
    InsanitySpeaks

Answer by InsanitySpeaks at 4:23 PM on Jan. 30, 2009