What would you do if you caught your husband cheating, from someone at his work, we have 3 children, we been together 8 years married two, please help.

mammasbabies

Asked by mammasbabies at 5:55 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Relationships

• Take action. Let him know he can not get away with it because he will just find other ways to do it and not get caught.
    zaksmom8278

Answer by zaksmom8278 at 5:57 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It depends on how her reacats and he has to make alot of changes if he wants you to stay. I think that if they are looking and doing elsewhere that maybe u might be better off with out him. If he is willing to do the steps to change and does them then keep him cause he learned a hard lesson. Dont let it dangle or he will think all is fine and then think its ok to do what he is doing and its not. Good luck with all and make sure u are taken care of.
    nekkyoo

Answer by nekkyoo at 5:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• a stern yet peacful confrontation.(if everyone starts yelling it's not going to go anywhere) Followed by a discussion on what led him to do it and what can be done about it. Whatever you do, don't wear mascara, you're going to hurt, and you'll probably cry.
    Karmacat6

Answer by Karmacat6 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I personally would not stay with someone who cheated on me. You need to decide if you can move past it. I think if you can't forgive & trust again ... you shouldn't stay with him. No one should be with someone they can't trust.
    mom2aliltater

Answer by mom2aliltater at 7:09 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• To be honest id tell him hit the road ,because if they do it one time nine times outa ten they would do it again.I have been married to my husband for 16yrs and if I caught him cheating He would be gone.It would be hard but I dont want him to think no matter what he does I will always be there.Just my opinion
    selena32

Answer by selena32 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I would leave, once a cheater always a cheater....
    Anonymous

• talk about it with him, then you'll know what to do
    katiesmom123

Answer by katiesmom123 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• My husband cheated and I went to the woman and had a talk with her. She stopped but he just found another one so eventually I left him with our three children. Talk to him and remind him of the boundaries of your relationship. Ask him if he is willing to accept the consequences if he doesn't stop. I would also talk to the ow. Sometimes these men tell ow that they left the w or are leaving or whatever. Talking with her lets her know what's up. Many woman who are having affairs with married men believe the lies the men tell. It's my opinion that they would leave him alone if they knew the truth. An open line of communication between the two women keeps him from being able to play them. I dated a guy for months who told me he was a widower. I was shocked and embarrassed to find out he lied to me and that he was really married.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I agree with what everyone else said... a man will do what you will allow him to do.. People don't change over night but you have to draw the line and for me woman are the line...... I am struggling myself with my decision to leave after some very questionable actions on behalf of my ex.... I decided that if I stayed it would just get worse, his actions would become more selfish and hurtful to me. I made a personal decision to leave and it hurts LIKE HELL.... just be strong some how!!!!!!
    mommy2_twins

Answer by mommy2_twins at 12:10 AM on Jun. 21, 2008