Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

just curious

what website can i go to with a tax calculator to estimate i would be getting back?


Asked by jodi205 at 1:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 17 (4,145 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • If you go to the IRS website there are lots of links on there that will help you!

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • H&R Block, should have one.

    Answer by louise2 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • I agree with Anon, the IRS web site has loads of resources.

    Answer by beckcorc at 2:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009