Does anyone go to bed and dream about the music that comes from your kids toys because you hear it over and over and over again?

My son has that Fisher Price Cookie Jar and he has been playing with it for about 30 minutes straight and it just keeps singing the same shapes song over and over again.

I use to wake up with Evanescence songs in my head. Now I have "Wow wow wubbzy" non stop in my head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, but I'm such a light sleeper that if I go to sleep with the tv on, I'll still hear it while I'm asleep.
    Macysheryl

Answer by Macysheryl at 9:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't dream of them thank God but if it is on Noggin it is stuck in my head all day for sure.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:27 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• That's funny. I don't dream about DD's toys songs, but when I first went back to being a cashier at Wal-Mart, I'd hear the beep, beep, beep of the scanners in my sleep. Talk about annoying.
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 2:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No but my alarm no longer wakes me up! I'll hear it in my dream then I'll be dreaming I can't find the source to that annoying noise! My alarm will go off for a good 15 minutes before I realixe what it is and wake up.
    Anonymous

• What is the baby bumblebee song?
    Anonymous

• I just taught my daughter the baby bumblebee song and i go to bed singing that almost every night.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 2:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009