Does anyone know where I can find this??? HELP!

Go figure last minute gift request. It's my son's bday and he wants the "big city slider station". It looks like an egg poacher type thing but it is for hamburgers. You can make like 5 mini burgers, (sliders). I tried walmart but they don't carry it and I don't want to wait 2-6weeks to order it online. Do any of you know where they have this so I can just go buy it? If you haven't seen it you can look at it at www.bigcityslider.com Thanks for your help!!!

NoDramaMamma

Asked by NoDramaMamma at 2:13 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Shopping

• I have seen those, they look really cool :-D. Do you have a "As Seen It On TV" Store around you?
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• http://www.target.com/gp/search/189-5480270-3119011?field-keywords=big+city+slider+station&url=index%3Dtarget&ref=sr_bx_1_1_1_15&sprefix=big+city+slider

It has a link there to see if it is at your local target store.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 2:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• does your mall have a AS SEEN ON TV store? they may have it. also around here some of the local stores sell as seen on tv stuff.

I do have to say I keep joking with my dh that im ording myself one.
    momto4boys03-07

Answer by momto4boys03-07 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Walgreens has a section of "As Seen on TV" - might want to check there!
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:18 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would check Walgreens or Target. They usually carry a lot of the "As Seen On Tv" stuff.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 2:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• omgosh, you all rock, I am gonna call a couple of stores and see what happens. I'll be back to let you know. THANK YOU!!!!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You might also try Bed Bath and Beyond if you can't find it at any of the other stores. It's on their web site. It seems logical that they would carry something like that in their stores too.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 3:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I agree with sillyt ... Bed Bath and Beyond usually has a section devoted to "As Seen on TV"
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 5:10 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Check Amazon.com, they have FAST, sometimes overnight shipping.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I was just going to recommend Amazon too lol. They have it for $19.99. I know they offer overnight shipping on some stuff too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009