Does anyone know any good work at home jobs that are not scams?

wmarieb887

Asked by wmarieb887 at 2:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• nope =(
    Anonymous

• Yes, I work for DiamondCreek Candles; the comissions are awesome. Check out the site and let me know if you are interested.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I just subscribed to Jobs for moms they are prescreened jobs. At www.jobsformoms.com
    it cost me $89.95

Chech it out
    ritz_rissa_8

Answer by ritz_rissa_8 at 5:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well, I have put together a website that might be perfect for you!  What I have done is create a place for your to find unique ideas for businesses you can start right now, if you want!  You could start work in the morning if you want!  My website is www.stuffformoms.info.  This website is divided into sections.. the first page being the ideas for your business.  Now what makes this unique is that I have created links back to my very own personal businesses so you can see just how easy it is to start.   My business links are Virtual Assistant, Advertising Service and Errand Service.  Feel free to use these as examples if you wish!  The next section is my Freelance jobs links.  You can make a business out of doing freelance jobs as well! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:31 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Yes, I have an awesome one! I can link you up via a webcast. The webcast is about 30 minutes. This company has over 23 years in the business. If interested respond and I will help you! It has truly made a difference in my life!
    river1955

Answer by river1955 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Hello! My name is Patty. I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, see my profile or IM me.

http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• If you love Dove Chocolate and direct sales/party plan style businesses, you should check out my company...http://www.DoveChocolateDiscoveries.com/carrie Kit cost is low.

I have a Squidoo site: Dove Chocolate Tasting Party Headquarters that has lots of info about the company, the chocolate products we market, my experiences with Dove, etc. If you don't at least "like chocolate" then find a company that has products that you do like because work at home businesses are where it's at in good times and bad.

CarrieGeyer

Answer by CarrieGeyer at 1:03 PM on Feb. 1, 2009