Anyone use Mystic Tan or any other stand up spray on tanning thing?

I want to know if it leaves you orange or streaked...I know the lotion and spray that you do yourself will streak you up..but I mean, specifically Mystic Tan or something like it.

kaeleighalexis

Asked by kaeleighalexis at 2:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If your going to get a spray tan go to a REAL spray tanning place where they use the sprayers and everything.
    They won't streak you.
    Anonymous

• I didn't streak when I did it,( a few summers ago), I don't advise in the summer time, because when I sweated the next day, it came thru my clothes and stuff, but I think now (winter) would be a great time to get one. I mean I didn't look like a golden godness or anything, haha, but I thought it was worth the money.
    lmh3820

Answer by lmh3820 at 2:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Make sure you exfoliate your skin with a poof sponge or those bath gloves( the gloves are awesom). You'll get a nice even tone. Make sure you apply the lotion prior to tanning in between your fingers and toes. Mystic tan can be expensive, I would only do it for special occasions. If you scrub your body really well and apply an OTC self tanner you will get streak free results for much less.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I was streaky and orange. I now fake bake.
    Anonymous

• ORANGE Just try on some really off foundation and that will help you get idea.
    summerray5

Answer by summerray5 at 5:37 PM on Jan. 31, 2009