Sex?

Ok ladies, Me and my boyfriend have been together over a year. Now let me just put out there that my boyfriend cant have sex fast or rough alot of the time because he cums to fast....But, In the first six months of our relationship we were jack rabbits, MMmmm it was delicious sex. Than i found out i was pregnant, and our sex was still good but it wasnt as frequent. Now that im 30 weeks, we dont have sex alot but when we do, its boring. I mean ill be horny and come to him or he will come to me and be all pumped to have sex, and than half way through im just like "will u cum already".... i dont say it lol, but i think it. Ugh... what can i do to pump up the bedroom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• We started going to a strip bar !!! lol And now I buy sex stuff to wear. We also get a sitter so we can go out. But our sex has improved alot !!!Last year we had sex only 2 times the whole year. Now in this month alone we have had sex 7 times.
    Anonymous

• I wouldn't get that worried about it because being 30 weeks pregnant is only a temporary thing......we stopped having sex at about that time because it just got too uncomfortable. And then after you have the baby you are goign to have to wait more weeks to have sex. So try not to worry about it because 6 months or so from now you will be getting back to normal sexually.
    JustAMom2008

Answer by JustAMom2008 at 3:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• When DH and I got togther he would only last about 2 minutes, which was plenty of time for me and I had no problem with it. He came from past relationships where he would go months with no sex and had not had sex in over a year before we got together. After a year of us being together and frequently having sex his stamina increased greatly, and he loves it. I miss the quickies since it doesn't take me long. LOL But often when I hear women complain that their man doesn't last long I wonder just how often they are having sex, because if you are rarely putting out for your man it makes sense that he won't be able to last long for the infrequent occasion you decide to put out. Anyway, you also have to remember that you are pregnant and are still learning the ropes of your relationship together. Talk to him openly about your feelings. That is what mature adults in a healthy relationship do.
    Anonymous

• there are creams that help a guy cum faster, lol, check out a sex store and they will show you what you need. I bought some at a toy party and it works pretty good.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• you need to get married first! shouldnt be having sex with just a boyfriend anyway!!
    Anonymous

• talk dirty to him or something while your having sex, maybe that will make him cum faster lol. i know its limited but maybe try different positions or do role playing or suprise him when hes watching tv on the couch..
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 11:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009