What can be done for an ex to want you back?

I really want my ex to miss me and want me back. What should I do? Ignore him. Or what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• OMGosh, I can say this cuz i have been there! Hell no girl.... move on but that is easier said than done. IGNORE HIM! DO NOT call him or take his calls if he does call you. Go about your life and take up a hobby or start to go out with your girlfriends. Throw yourself into your kids. After awhile of this you grow stronger and gain your independence back. A man likes a strong woman. Once, he sees these things, if he does come around, one of two things will happen...either you will get back together and you both will be stronger and have a better relationship OR you will have moved on enough and will be more content with your life and you will wonder why you even thought about this! My name is NoDramaMamma and I approve this message! Good luck sweetie! Stay strong and be happy!
    NoDramaMamma

Answer by NoDramaMamma at 2:52 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Move on. If he doesn't want you back, you can't change that. As the old saying goes, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Give him his space to think and breathe. If you try too hard to get him back, you risk totally alienating him. If he wants you back, he will come back in his own time and be happier for it instead of feeling pressured.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Personally don't even waste your time trying to make him want you back. Because in the end you'll only be hurting yourself.
    But to me the sweetest revenge is showing them you are SO much better off without them. As in go out and have fun, if you see him around just be like oh hey what's up, that's nice gotta go lmao. Seriously showing someone you don't care about them makes them feel like you want them to miss you. Kinda what he's doing to you. You are the one wanting him back and missing him, just do what he's doing it seems to be working LOL.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 2:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Act like you could care less! It drives them nuts!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• You can't make anybody do anything.

Just move on and use this chance to focus on yourself, your child, your ambitions and your schooling.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 2:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Do you want your ex back? Or are you trying to play with his emotions. First he is an ex for a reason. Second toying with a persons emotions is immature. I suggest you move on and stop wasting your time.
    Tawanda74

Answer by Tawanda74 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The best revenge is living well....
    Alexmygirl

Answer by Alexmygirl at 3:56 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Get on with ur life and then if he decides he wants you back tell him to get lost!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• 2 things.. get over him, or tell him that you miss him and want him back and face whatever answer he gives you. that's it.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• lol, girl i have no idea, im still trying to figure out that one ;)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 30, 2009