• In the Spotlight:

Pink or Blue?

When you did your babys room did you do the theme in the traditional or did you venture out?

I did frogs for Jesse Burl and Carebears for Dude... Both my boys i wanted something diff.

HottMamaRossx2

Asked by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in General Parenting

• My daughter/s room was painted pepto-bismol pink and we got a tree, flowers, birds and bees painted on her walls. I wanted something that would be bale to stay while she grew. i didn't want a theme because they grow out of that so quick!
    saysmom

Answer by saysmom at 2:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I did two shades of pink with green and off white. You can see it a little in my profile pic.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I did a sun and moon theme. Also teddy bears.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 2:46 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• With my first daughter I wanted to do her room in classic pooh bear stuff, but my mom gave me a bunch of stuff that people gave her that were teddy bear stuff so I just decided to go with that instead it was free so my first was a teddy bear theme.
    My second daughter we decided we were going to this time do the room in classic pooh, but when we went to go price the stuff we added it up and WOW I didn't realize how expensive it was. So we just went with regular pooh bear because it was so expensive.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• bailey's room is light light pink with dora all over the walls
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• no themes really because i lived in a small apartment, but had all looney tunes blankies and stuff for my oldest and all care bears for my youngest.

for my current pregnancy I got two bags full of winnie the pooh stuff for free...can't beat that
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 3:08 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We had a farm theme for all three of our girls. It's only been recently that I've been able to really accept all the pink that comes with having three girls. When we bought betting, the idea of a pink room made me want to puke. Now I love pink.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• My daughter's room is a mix of Pooh and pink and brown LOL. We couldn't decide on which to do.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:35 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• We did a combination of off whites and tans. We decided we didn't want to do a "nursery" only to have to redo it in a year or so when they out grew it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 3:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I avoided blue as much as I could but did end up doing my firstborns in a gray/blue and yellow theme(moons and stars).
    My second child I did yellow walls and green frogs.
    My third child had a green bassinet and that was about as themed as it got for him unfortunately.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:42 PM on Jan. 30, 2009