Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Will the post office forward W-2s???????

Answer Question

Asked by MarcRyan at 2:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • Yes.. But it will take awhile to get there.. The PO is so slow...

    Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • If you left a forwarding address...

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • They forwarded one of my husbands. We're still waiting on the other and I'm nervous about it. They returned my birthday card from my grandmother to her instead of forwarding it. I really hope they don't return his other W-2.

    Answer by Silvertears1275 at 3:09 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • God I hope so, my address changed and so did my occuptaion. I am still waiting on one. We got ours for his job, my new job, and our mortgage.

    Answer by BaByNoAhsMoMma at 3:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • I thought that the PO wasn't allowed to forward government/tax related info, but I can't say that 100%

    Answer by StarrMom2Xander at 3:30 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

  • I would call your local post office to see their policy on this so that in case they don't and you are waiting around to see if it comes, you can contact your previous employer and make a plan to get your W-2 by giving them your current address.

    Answer by lifeasinoit at 4:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.