a look???

my sister says every pregnant girl
she has knowen has this look on their face
like 24 hours before they have the baby
and she says i have that look
has anyone heard of this?????

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my mom said that my grandpa could always tell by looking at someone that wasn't showing yet and would know that they are pregnant. Don't know how people can do it! Special I guess.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have heard from guys that it is how there butt looks....lol
    Makes you wonder now when a guy looks at you what is he really thinking:>)
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I never heard the 24 hours thing. I have heard that pregnant women really do glow- it is a hormonal thing. :)

Answer by Bmat at 3:14 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I don't know about that but I do know that I glow when I'm pregnant. I hardly need blush that pink in my cheeks in some photos of my first pregnancy it almost looks like my cheeks are sunburnt they are so red.
    MammaMcC

Answer by MammaMcC at 3:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have heard that right along with the addage that more babies are born by the full moon, and during disasters, and that some ppl can tell immediately tell when others are pregnant. And that if you see 3 chipmunks with spotted tails in oneweek that you are having a boy...lol. Not really but no it is just another of those things that people say. I have to admit when pressed i have tried some of the insane but not harmful old wives tales remedies so I don't discount them...but usually it is purely coincidental. I have found most women look miserable right b4 labor...oh wait that is the pregnancy talking..lol. Good luck
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2009