What do you think is going through President Obama's mind?

It seems like more than ever, people are paying close attention to the current legislation, and those that do not agree with the legislation that Obama is pushing are yelling their opposition from the summits!

Yes, he won the election, but the 46% of the population that did not vote for him seem to be right on top of every his every move, his every decision, scrutinizing it. I didn't vote for him, but I'm beginning to feel a little bad for the man. Do you think he's had a moment yet where he's regretted filling the office of President?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i doubt it.
    i don't think anyone running(on either side, mind you) thought the job was going to be easy.
    both obama and mccain knew they'd have one big 'ole mess to clean up afte bush left office.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 2:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

•  

I don't feel sorry for him.

He agreed to be a pawn.

There is ALWAYS HELL TO PAY when you make a deal with the devil.

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He's strutting around like Koosko on the Emporer's New Grove, saying " Look at me and my bad self, " Uh hu, Uh hu, Uh ha
    Anonymous

• That's funny you ask it, I am sure he is thinking how is going to pay back all those people that got him elected into office. But Bush is not to blame for everything, do your history work.
    Either way time well tell how well he does in office.
    pandermom

Answer by pandermom at 3:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I suspect he's realizing right about now how many ranking members of his party do not like him and are expecting some serious quid pro quo for allowing him to be elected.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• He expected it. It would be hard not to let it hurt you in some way but I think he prepared himself for it and he know where everything he is doing will lead this country so he is just ignoring all of the comments b/c he know they will all be proved wrong.
    Anonymous

• He asked for it...
    Anonymous

• Thats right he asked for it.... no president ever got 100% of all votes... its always about 50/50
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Hey...this is what he signed up for. He wanted to "save" everyone.... now he has to prove himself. I don't feel bad for him. He said he could handle it, even though we all knew that he has next to nothing for experience. Now would be the time to hit your knees, President Obama.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 3:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Nope. After all, as he so eloquently reminded us all 'I won'. If nothing else, he will always have that, and a great benefits package.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009