Has your kid ever done this?

I was just remembering the time when my son was about 4 years old. We went grocery shopping and were halfway home when he screamed and I mean SCREAMED! I got scared and my mom almost ran off the road. I asked him what was wrong and he said he left his Sheriff Woody doll at the store! I was trying not to laugh as I called the store and he was yelling at me to call the cops! When I started talking to the person that answered the phone he tearfully asked if I was calling the cops! We got the toy back. Has anyone else had any meltdowns when your child lost a toy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not a toy but his hat. When we were in the store I took the hat off and set it next to him. Got ready to walk out of the store and it was gone. He went nuts!!! Had to walk all around the store again to find it. He was happy when we did. But I thought it was funny that he had a melt down over a hat.
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:15 PM on Jan. 30, 2009