WHY ARE MY LUTEAL PHASES GETTING SHORTER AND SHORTER?

Ok so in November I was 28 day cycle. Dec I was 27, January was 26, and I started today which made it a 25 day cycle. Each month I am losing a day. Is anybody familiar with anything like this. I have been trying to conceive but I'm not sure what's going on. Anybody have any relations?

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 3:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Health

• This is something you need to bring to your doctors attention. The luteal phase length has to do with progesterone and too short a phase can cause a fertilized egg to not have enough time to implant, but worse, even if it does, it won't survive without enough progesterone...If this is the reason your lp is getting shorter though, don't worry, it is easily fixed with supplements. There may be other reasons..IDK. I would def tell the doc though. GL!
    Mickey37

Answer by Mickey37 at 11:45 AM on Feb. 2, 2009