I need a song translated from Spanish to English for Easter Sunday, where can I get it traslated at?

My mother is wanting to sing this song called" Via Dolorosa" for Easter Sunday but some of it is in Spanish and she needs it translated in English to where it will sound right. Thanks ladies for any help.

regina220

Asked by regina220 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Entertainment

• Try asking a spanish speaking woman on CM to translate it for you.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:25 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would tell you my boyfriend could do it for you, but I just asked and he said he sucks horribly at translating. I agree with Mama, I guarantee someone will be able to translate it for you on here, and if they can't do it someone in their family can =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Use this site:

http://babelfish.yahoo.com/
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Don't use an online translating site. They will only do literal translations and the meanings won't be what they should be. Can you post the entire song under "Just for Fun" and let a Spanish speaking mom give it a shot?
    Anonymous