Spotting due to AF or Pregnancy?

AF due today.. and I have been spotting VERY LIGHTLY brown colored blood since Monday.. Should I test and when? (if i go #2 (tmi) then i guess from the pressure red blood wipes on the tp but after that only lite lite LITE brown) Why when I go #2 i wipe red blood but the rest of the day its so lite brown you really have to look at the TP to see it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would go get a blood test and exam.
    I wish you the best !
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The funny thing is....that's exactly how I got my af this morning. Went #2 and wiped, got all excited thinking it was implantation bleeding, but nope, af all the way! What a bummer. Good luck to you though!
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I would go get a blood test. That is how I did for the first few months of my pregnancy, but the blood could interfer with the test. So, if you af hasn't came full force by Monday. I would be making a appt. for blood work. Good luck.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009