I need to work!

Any can you tell me where I can find a at home job.I really need the money!

lauras1974

Asked by lauras1974 at 3:22 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• Sewing and alterations is a do it at home job. Babysitting- although I don't know about licensing. Laundry, ironing.

Answer by Bmat at 3:34 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I work for DiamondCreek Candles; the company and comissions are great and the products are beautiful. YOu get a web site when you sign up and the site pretty much does all the work foryou. Here is my link if you are interested.

http://www.diamondcreekcandles.com/reps/staci1228.php
    Jerseymom1228

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 3:41 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I am with Arbonne. I love the the products and the compensation plan changes on Feb 1st which will allow you to make more money faster.

Today and tomorrow it is just $29 to start and there are no minimums. Feb 1st the price goes up and there are requirements that need to be met.

Visit http://www.try.myarbonne.com for more details or send me a message if you have questions.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 3:55 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Well, I have put together a website that might be perfect for you!  What I have done is create a place for your to find unique ideas for businesses you can start right now, if you want!  You could start work in the morning if you want!  My website is www.stuffformoms.info.  This website is divided into sections.. the first page being the ideas for your business.  Now what makes this unique is that I have created links back to my very own personal businesses so you can see just how easy it is to start.   My business links are Virtual Assistant, Advertising Service and Errand Service.  Feel free to use these as examples if you wish!  The next section is my Freelance jobs links.  You can make a business out of doing freelance jobs as well! 

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Hello! My name is Patty. When I started WAH to be with my daughter, I was a virtual assistant. If you are looking for a job, you can go to www.elance.com. If you have any administrative experience you can put your resume on this site, plus you can bid on jobs available. This is what I did for work.
    Now I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, IM me.

http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!
    GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:57 PM on Jan. 31, 2009