Don't forget your sunscreen.......

Article Title: You will surely want sunscreen after seeing this man's face

Article: We hope you're wearing sunscreen because here's the most compelling evidence we've ever seen of the damage the sun can do to skin. Pictured is a 69-year-old man, who drove a truck for 28 years — meaning that the left side of his face suffered considerably more exposure to sunlight. Dermatologists at Northwestern University ended up studying his case and publishing their findings in the New England Journal of Medicine, but the short version is exactly what you'd expect: If you want to keep this from happening to your skin, wear sunscreen and probably a hat. http://now.msn.com/living/0601-crazy-sun-damage.aspx

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 12, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Holy hell. I worry about my husband because he works outside every day, and we live in Las Vegas where it's always sunny. He refuses to wear sunblock. I am showing him this.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:39 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• Yikes
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:15 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• Dang!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:25 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• This is quite a case...but there's an argument about sunscreen chemicals and cancer too...I just bought "Badger" sunscreen because there is nothing bad in it. Nothing.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:37 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• Wow. That's nuts.

Although I just showed DH and he said that one of our friend's father was a truck driver that ended up with skin cancer on the left side of his body and it is what killed him.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:46 PM on Jun. 12, 2012

• ive seen this picture several times in the past week or so but never read the story behind it. now i see the difference...crazy!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:35 PM on Jun. 13, 2012

• So true ~
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 5:00 PM on Jun. 13, 2012