normal?

Im due in 2 weeks and 2 days. This is my first child. Is it normal I haven't lost my musucplug yet? Is there anyway i could loose it and not notice?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's normal not to have lost your mucus plug yet, and yes, you can loose you plug without knowing, but not likely. When I lost mine with my first it was this big greenish/yellow/clear glob with red on one end. Google human mucus plug and then go to images. Mine looked exactly like those.
    navy-wife

Answer by navy-wife at 3:45 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I didn't lose mine until a few hours before I went into labor, so I think its perfectly normal that you haven't lost yours.
    FuzNet

Answer by FuzNet at 3:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I have had 2 kids and I didn't loose mine with either one.
    LuvMybebe

Answer by LuvMybebe at 3:51 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• i never lost mine that i know of with my first
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Losing the plug doesnt' mean labor is imminent. Also you can lose it a little at a time and it isn't really noticable. No reason to worry though. No reason to lose it yet...
    Lovemybabies885

Answer by Lovemybabies885 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• it's Definately possible to lose it and not know.. i have no clue when i lost it with my first...with my 2nd, it came out 2 different times. i only noticed becuase i was in the shower...but you Do Always lose your plug..those that are saying they've Never lost it just dont knwo when they did...and w my 2nd, it was a few days to a week before i went into labor
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:43 PM on Jan. 30, 2009