What can i make with ground chicken?

Besides spagetti and soup....

AshJoe05

Asked by AshJoe05 at 3:53 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Well, I have a recipe for a BBQ Chili Pasta that calls for ground turkey, so I imagine it would work with chicken. Boil 8 oz of rotini pasta. In a skillet, add 1 diced med onion, and cook until soft and translucent, add chicken and cook until no longer pink. Then add 1 diced green pepper, 3/4 cup of bbq sauce, 8 oz tomato sauce, 1 can of corn, 1 tbs each chili powder and oregano. Simmer for about 5-10 minutes, until it thickens just slightly, then add cooked rotini, mix well. It is very, very good. If you don't like things very spicy, you may want to cut back on the chili powder.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 3:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Tacos or taco salad.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• spaghetti
    Anonymous

• tacos, spaghetti, burgers, sloppy joes, chili, lasagna... there are lots of things. I, for one, LOVE ground chicken and ground turkey : )
    Luvmylilmonkies

Answer by Luvmylilmonkies at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Anything that you can make with ground beef you can make with ground chicken. It has less fat in it so if you make a meatloaf or hamburgers it might be a little dry. I love ground chicken and ground turkey. It's generally what I use. It's healthier and leaner and I like the taste better.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 4:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I also use groung chick or turkey in place of ground beef.... I know, I have made most of these... I just needed you ladies to spark up some ideas for tonight! Thanks
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:32 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• I'd make some fried wontons.. chicken, water chestnuts, soy sauce, into a won ton wrapper, wrap it and fry it.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 6:03 PM on Jan. 30, 2009