ok gotta a question.MAYBE TMI!!!! and maybe a little dumb but gotta ask

i went to my ob yesterday for my papsmear and,i told him many things that were going on with me and everythin i described to him was the symptoms of polycistic ovary syndrome, he said more then likely i have it.i have a son which is now 5 and havent had a baby since, we were tryin to concieve a two yrs ago and nothin. i also told him that i was on the depo after my son turned one and only took two cycles of it and i got off cuz of weight gain.he said that may be the reason i cant get pregnant cuz it can cause infertility. back to the real question. last night when i was asleep i felt some fluid stuff come out of my vajayjay and it soaked my undies so i changed and it was clear and throughout the morning some still comes out and then just now it was a kinda white discharge came out on my undies, this has happened b4 but not this much. By the way me and my so havent had sex 4 two days now so thats not it. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ummmmmm i dont know
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Usually KY jelly is used on the intruments suring a pap and pelvic. Likely that's what you're seeing.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:06 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• The discharge is probably from your pelvic exam. As far as PCOS, do you have the other symptoms....body hair in places that women don't normally grow hair? Acne problems? There are many more symptoms than just period issues. It's a very mis-diagnosed syndrome. If you're really concerned about getting pregnancy, I'd see a fertility specialist who can evaluate you to see if you really have PCOS. And depo does NOT cause fertility.
    Anonymous

• I mean...infertility.
    Anonymous

• i have everythin that describes the symptoms of PCOS and i asked my doctor about the depo and infertility thing and he said that it can cause it to most women cuz it usually wears off after about a yr. and it has been three. We arent currently tryin to concieve at the moment we want to wait so we can got to school to open our own business but when we are ready we will go see a fertility specialist. i have to get blood work done for other things as well come monday. so right now he prescribed me diet pills and i got birthcontrol,he said to get some protection just incase i ended up pregnant cuz the diet pills i am going to take can cause birth defects. Thats what i wanted my doctor didnt make me do this it was my choice. but he said when we are ready just to let him know then they can run tests on me and my SO. but as far as the fluid stuff thats my main question. Thanks everyone for opinions.
    Anonymous