So bored...

I been on maternity leave for 2 weeks and im bored outta my mind. The house is clean everything is packed. Any ideas on what I can do for entertainment?

Jennyv143

Asked by Jennyv143 at 4:02 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CafeMom! LOL, I was pretty much on this site and watching TV for the whole 4 weeks I was on maternity leave before I had the baby. Enjoy your boredom while it lasts!!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• It might be cliche but I did a lot of knitting.
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 4:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Scrapbook :) I have about 3-4 more weeks left until my daughter gets here and that's what I've been doing. My husband even started his own "man" book that has my pregnancy pictures, ultrasound pictures, and his thoughts about having a baby girl :) It'll keep you busy for days! Trust me..lol
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• when I was on bed rest, I read a ton (I miss reading now lol) you could play on pogo.com
    Anonymous

• Go shopping and spend some money.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 6:39 PM on Jan. 30, 2009