Have any of you...

ever used one of those online services where you pay for information about someone? Or how can I find some one's cell phone number?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:05 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• LOL no but my BF did has.... he did it to me when i lived in another state!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 4:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• Are you stalking someone?

Anonymous

• Did it work when he used it???? I am not stalking no not at all!
    Anonymous

• STALKER!!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 130...grow up! Yeah, there are lots of sites where you can find out info like that. Or, if the person is listed in the phonebook (any area/state) you can go to the online white pages and look someone up that way. I think thats free.
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 5:07 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• yes i have. when I bought my car off a dealer and found out that my car wasn't legit, and was really a stolen car, you bet your butt I hunt him down. lol. And yes I found him on-line, but his celly was under his mom's name so it wasn't listed in the paid info I got. If you want to know more. pm me.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:38 PM on Jan. 30, 2009