Hi everyone I am a stay at home mom that is looking for work in the Brandon fl area BABYSITTING??? anything

Kimmma

Asked by Kimmma at 4:24 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I used to do babysitting. Now I am with AmeriPlan. You can do AmeriPlan even in FL! If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, IM me.
    http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!

GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OMG! I am glad that you posted this...and I stumbled upon it! I have been looking for someone to occasionally watch my one year old baby girl. I am trying to get back to work and am ALWAYS struggling to find someone to watch her.
    mommy2my4

Answer by mommy2my4 at 2:17 PM on Feb. 4, 2009