IM 16, 8 MONTHS,AND I WEIGHT 112 POUNDS AND IM WONDERING SINCE IM SO SMALL WILL MY BABY CUM EARLY?

ms.mingo

Asked by ms.mingo at 4:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You mean COME early. And your size has nothing to do with when a baby will be born.
    Anonymous

• nope
    Anonymous

• no .. but wow i was 16 when i had my son and i want from 100- to 150 at 9 months...
    are you eating???
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• have to agree with the others... your size/weight has nothing to do on when you baby will COME.

BUT.. i heard, that young girls like you and with that size dont have the "perfect" pelvis to give birth the normal way. means everything is just too small to fit a baby through it. your OB will be able to answer this question for you though. sometimes those small/young girls need a c-section because of it.

good luck
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• No, it doesn't mean your baby will COME early. It may mean a c-section though.....
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• nope doesnt mean your baby will come early at all. I was 17 and only weighed 115 when my son was born i only gained 15lbs the whole pregnancy. Dont be scared of having to have a c section like the last post said i gave birth naturally and he was 8lbs. he fit just fine most the time mommys dont have babies that are to big for them.
    Anonymous

• No it doesn't me that your baby will come early, but if you have these fears plz talke to your doctor...

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 5:11 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• no, it does not mean ur baby will come early. my sister weighed about 85 pounds befor she got prego. she weighed about 100 lbs at 8 months. shes peitie also. im also a small person and my oldest was late.i was 100lbs befor and gained 31 lbs . with my second i olny gained 15lbs. im now 22 weeks with my third and i gained 23 lbs already.i weighed 98 lbs befor.
    Anonymous

• Anon- get over it. There IS a possibility for a c-section b/c she is so small, I'm not the only one that said that. I'm not "trying to scare her". I'm telling her the reality of the situation. As of you saying that most people don't have babies thatare too big for them, that's not always sure for sure! I surely experienced that. 38 hours of labor and my son WAS too big, so c-section I went.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 30, 2009

• no you will be fine you will get huge this last month due too baby doubling his or her wieght
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 7:16 PM on Jan. 30, 2009